INFAMOUS ONES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iO is all around you, take it and embrace Destiny.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo at E3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx Zoidberg20
iO Im talking
iO Im talking
Xx Zoidberg20

Nintendo at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo at E3   Nintendo at E3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 am

Nintendo had a great showing at E3 for me. The WiiU was shown off in all of its U-niqueness and some great new Nintendo games to boot.

The first game I'm most excited for is ZombieU!
ZombieU is supposedly going to be a launch title for the WiiU but is not confirmed. ZombieU is a real survival horror like Silent Hill or Resident Evil. The ZombieU features a one bite and your dead mechanic which is awesome for intense zombie fans but after you die you can restart and go find your fallen body for the old supplies you had before you died. It looks great!

Pikman 3 is a long awaited fan game one of which I don't care much for but is still fun.
Pikman 3 is basically the next series in the Pikman lineage of throwing weed like animals at giant monsters as you try to find your way back in your spaceman and space suit.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is a game from the guys who made Mortal Combat vs DC but hopefully wont be of the same caliber. It lets you play as superheros and villans in a mortal combat style gameplay which is gonna be awesome for comic nerds like me.

Those are my three favorite games from Nintendo that were announced at E3. What about the rest. Discuss!

Back to top Go down
Drath420 iO
Overlord
Overlord
Drath420 iO

Nintendo at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo at E3   Nintendo at E3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 am

not bad tonight msg me on xbl so i can talk to you
Back to top Go down
Xx Zoidberg20
iO Im talking
iO Im talking
Xx Zoidberg20

Nintendo at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo at E3   Nintendo at E3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Sorry didnt see this until now but what from Nintendo are you excited or? Also I dont have you as a friend.
Back to top Go down
DarkHelmet iO
iO im shy
iO im shy

Nintendo at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo at E3   Nintendo at E3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 pm

I know I've been waiting a long time for Nintendo to be able to make games with top quality graphics. As much as I hate to admit it, graphics do count for how good a game is to some extent. I'm hoping for some metroid or Zelda games to come out on it, but ZombieU seems like it is going to be great.

Really though, an update to online play should be the biggest improvement. That controller with its own screen seems awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Xx Zoidberg20
iO Im talking
iO Im talking
Xx Zoidberg20

Nintendo at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo at E3   Nintendo at E3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh they need a new Metroid! And yes I agree grahics are alot about a game but from where they were as far as old Mario games to current Mario games graphics have improved. Its hard to improve a character based on a animation world unlike Mass Effect which has actual people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo at E3   Nintendo at E3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo at E3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INFAMOUS ONES :: News Section :: Nintendo News-
Jump to: