INFAMOUS ONES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iO is all around you, take it and embrace Destiny.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New forum maybe

Go down 
+3
Hi My Hightower
TrickySicksnipe
Drath420 iO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drath420 iO
Overlord
Overlord
Drath420 iO

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 pm

making new forum at http://infamousonesgaming.proboards.com check it n post any ideas and wat u think about it
Back to top Go down

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

I like the color scheme better now, and it is pretty easy to use. You should get more input from the rest of the clan though; because I can live with either site, they are both good.
Back to top Go down
TrickySicksnipe
iO im shy
iO im shy

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

I am liking the new one but once i finish my logo you might wanna have it put on the top of the page!
Back to top Go down
Hi My Hightower
iO Out Spoken
iO Out Spoken

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Since i am new I have adjusted to the first site so if we use the new one more adjusting has to be made. Either or will work.
Back to top Go down
DarkHelmet iO
iO im shy
iO im shy

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:53 pm

I think the color scheme for this site is a lot you can't beat white on black. That said, the wider look is definitely a plus for the new site. It'll look much better as we continue to post on here.
Back to top Go down
Dying Breed iO
iO Im talking
iO Im talking
Dying Breed iO

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm

i cant read the words on the other site very well its to bright for me i like this one more, but with some work the other would be easier to use. does the other site have a chat board like this one? that is a plus for this one
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIE iO
iO Out Spoken
iO Out Spoken
ZOMBIE iO

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:46 pm

I like the layout but the colors are way to bright
Back to top Go down
tyler12588
iO im shy
iO im shy

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

idk but kool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New forum maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum maybe   New forum maybe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New forum maybe
Page 1 of 1