INFAMOUS ONES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iO is all around you, take it and embrace Destiny.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions to improve the iO website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KILLJOY x iO
Overlord
Overlord
KILLJOY x iO

Suggestions to improve the iO website Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to improve the iO website   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:30 pm

if anyone has any good ideas or thoughts on ways to improve the website, post here i will take all suggestions Smile it helps to know iOs wants and feelings
Back to top Go down
http://infamousones.net
Drath420 iO
Overlord
Overlord
Drath420 iO

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the iO website   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Maybe some more color or something a music player would be awesome and also a better chat box that would help get people to use the site more hopefully
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIE iO
iO Out Spoken
iO Out Spoken
ZOMBIE iO

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the iO website   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 am

i agree with the chat box and if possible i think that it would be helpful to change the new topic and post reply,cause they are kinda hard to read/see at first
Back to top Go down
KILLJOY x iO
Overlord
Overlord
KILLJOY x iO

PostSubject: @ ZOMBIE iO   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:35 pm

ARe you talking about the forums in your post?
Back to top Go down
http://infamousones.net
Drath420 iO
Overlord
Overlord
Drath420 iO

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the iO website   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 pm

I was talking bout the site
Back to top Go down
Xx Zoidberg20
iO Im talking
iO Im talking
Xx Zoidberg20

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the iO website   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 am

The color of the post reply and post topic are very hard to read and this should be changed as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the iO website   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:33 pm

I concur with zoidberg the colors are extremely hard to see when first using site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the iO website   Suggestions to improve the iO website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to improve the iO website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INFAMOUS ONES :: The Word of the Infamous Ones :: Social iO :: iO Chat Room-
Jump to: