INFAMOUS ONES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iO is all around you, take it and embrace Destiny.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx Zoidberg20
iO Im talking
iO Im talking
Xx Zoidberg20

Super Smash. Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash.   Super Smash. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:45 am

Does anyone here play Super Smash? Super Smash Brothers, Super Smash Brothers Melee, or Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I have played tons of smash brothers and even know my favorite characters. Samus ftw! Anyways discuss Super Smash Brothers and all its Nintendo fame!
Back to top Go down
DarkHelmet iO
iO im shy
iO im shy

Super Smash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash.   Super Smash. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 pm

I've got all three. My brother and I started playing them again not too long ago and I gotta agree samus is awesome. Which game was your favorite? Personally I like brawl the best because of the new items and levels.
Back to top Go down
Xx Zoidberg20
iO Im talking
iO Im talking
Xx Zoidberg20

Super Smash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash.   Super Smash. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm

I had the old one. I still have Super Smash Bros Melee which is probably my favorite just because I havent played alot of Brawl. Another of my favorite characters is Fox because of his side move of the flash speed which is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Smash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash.   Super Smash. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INFAMOUS ONES :: News Section :: Video Games News-
Jump to: